Duties and Responsibilities: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve a variety of banquet and group events, tables, as determined by management.
- Check identification of guests to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Complete knowledge of the Restaurant’s Banquet food and beverage preparation.
- Able to use a computer to ring orders on a check.
- Communicate with guests using clear and enthusiastic words, tone and body language at all times. Make guests feel appreciated through your actions.
- Be attentive! Offer your assistance before guests have to ask for it.
- Work as a team with all Company’s personnel in order to maintain an effective atmosphere and an efficient food and beverage service.
- Able to accept different types of payment and make change.
- Limit problems and liability related to guests' excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading guests to stop drinking, or ordering taxis or other transportation for intoxicated guests.
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Clear and reset tables.
- Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
- Carry plates to the tables.
- Other duties as directed.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Alcohol Service certification a plus
- Basic mathematical skills; handle money and give correct change.
- Basic reading skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of beer, wine and spirits, and be familiar with standard drink recipes/
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Multi-task oriented.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is an hourly paid position. Days and hours of work vary according to business hours and job requirements. Business operates seven (7) days a week; and hours start as early as 9 AM and can go as late as 2 AM depending on the work required.
Our servers carry out our Vision of Being the Leading Purveyor of the Spirit of Hospitality by making sure Every Guest is Leaving Happy! This role will require fast paced service done with a smile and a high level of communication with guests, co workers, Managers and Chefs.
Join the CRAVE Family
Our staff is our family, and our family is passionate about creating memories for our guests. It’s our number one goal to make sure that every single guest has a memorable dining experience, and our CRAVE family is here to make that happen. We anticipate our guests needs, recommend exciting new dishes, introduce them to new flavors, and work extremely hard to make sure that our guests dining experience at CRAVE becomes a fantastic memory of time spent with friends and family.
Do WHATEVER it takes to make EVERY guest happy!
To be the leading purveyor of the spirit of hospitality
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)