- Clean and clear the bar top.
- Support Bartender in guest service details.
- Deliver food to the guests at the bar.
- Ice, beverage, misc. Items restocking and rotating behind the bar and in storage areas.
- Carry dishes and other tableware to kitchens for cleaning.
- Scrape the dishes, separate the silver, stacks the dishes in the dishwasher area.
- Clean and polish counters, shelves, walls, furniture, or equipment in food service areas or other areas of restaurants.
- Clean up spilled food or drink or broken dishes and remove empty bottles and trash.
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Able to interact with guests and staff in a friendly/fast manner.
- Treat guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed our guests’ expectations.
- Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
- Work as a team with all CRAVE’s personnel in order to maintain an effective atmosphere and an efficient food and beverage service.
- Other duties as directed.
- Knowledge of proper etiquette for bar clearing and stocking a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others and independently.
- Ability to organize and multi-task
Join the CRAVE Family
Our staff is our family, and our family is passionate about creating memories for our guests. It’s our number one goal to make sure that every single guest has a memorable dining experience, and our CRAVE family is here to make that happen. We anticipate our guests needs, recommend exciting new dishes, introduce them to new flavors, and work extremely hard to make sure that our guests dining experience at CRAVE becomes a fantastic memory of time spent with friends and family.
Do WHATEVER it takes to make EVERY guest happy!
To be the leading purveyor of the spirit of hospitality
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)