- Responsible for checking in all employees and highlighting on the Open Table system.
- Answer the phone, take reservations, and take takeout orders.
- Ensures menus are clean and organized.
- Greet, check in and seat guests.
- Print any special chits off open table with special instructions hand off to server upon their checking in.
- Review all of the open table reservations and map out the plan for the shift.
- Utilize open table to make sure to capture important information about guests.
- Work with manager on the floor to ensure the proper wait time.
- Ensure restrooms and the host stand are clean, stocked and organized.
- Interacts with guests to ensure positive dining experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbally interacts with management, servers, team members and guests.)
- Basic reading skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must visually scan restaurant for clean, unoccupied tables.
- Ability to work well with others and independently.
- Ability to organize and multi-task
Join the CRAVE Family
Our staff is our family, and our family is passionate about creating memories for our guests. It’s our number one goal to make sure that every single guest has a memorable dining experience, and our CRAVE family is here to make that happen. We anticipate our guests needs, recommend exciting new dishes, introduce them to new flavors, and work extremely hard to make sure that our guests dining experience at CRAVE becomes a fantastic memory of time spent with friends and family.
Do WHATEVER it takes to make EVERY guest happy!
To be the leading purveyor of the spirit of hospitality
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)