- Applicant must be 21+ to apply for this position
- Serve a variety of banquet and group events, as determined by management.
- Check identification of guests to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Complete knowledge of the Restaurant’s Banquet food and beverage menu.
- Able to use a computer to ring orders in.
- Communicate with guests using clear and enthusiastic words, tone and body language at all times. Make guests feel appreciated through your actions.
- Be attentive- offer your assistance before guests have to ask for it.
- Work as a team with all personnel in order to maintain an effective atmosphere and an efficient food and beverage service.
- Limit problems and liability related to guests' excessive drinking by taking steps based on company standards
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant/event space.
- Clear and reset tables and event spaces.
- Maintain cleanliness throughout you workspace and event spaces.
- Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
- Carry plates to the tables.
- Other duties as directed.
- Basic mathematical skills
- Basic reading skills
- Basic computer skills
- Basic cleaning skills
- Knowledge of beer, wine and spirits
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Multi-task oriented
Join the CRAVE Family
Our staff is our family, and our family is passionate about creating memories for our guests. It’s our number one goal to make sure that every single guest has a memorable dining experience, and our CRAVE family is here to make that happen. We anticipate our guests needs, recommend exciting new dishes, introduce them to new flavors, and work extremely hard to make sure that our guests dining experience at CRAVE becomes a fantastic memory of time spent with friends and family.
Do WHATEVER it takes to make EVERY guest happy!
To be the leading purveyor of the spirit of hospitality
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)